Do you believe in investing in your community? If so, consider donating to the Longfellow Community Council (LCC) on Give to the Max Day. Help us reach our goal of $1,500 on November 15th, so that we can continue serving you!
In 2012, with the support of our neighborhood, LCC:
- Partnered with the Volunteers of America transitional housing facility to provide workshops and job training to 40 residents
- Funded the installation of 15 Little Free Libraries
- Installed artwork in storefronts on Lake Street
- Researched quality of life issues along the Hiawatha corridor
- And so much more!
We’ve achieved so much – but we need your support to make sure Longfellow continues to be a great neighborhood! Traditional sources of funding are diminishing, and may disappear altogether, so we need your support now more than ever.
Give to the Max Day is a great day to give because:
- It will help us reach our year-end fundraising goal of $7,000
- It’s an opportunity to join your neighbors in showing support for LCC
- You’ll be entered in a drawing to have $1,000 and $10,000 added to your donation from Give MN
Help us reach our goal of $1,500. Mark your calendars for Thursday, November 15th and support YOUR community or schedule your donation now!