Registration starts on Friday, September 22 for the Longfellow Community Council’s annual fall General Membership Meeting Resource Fair. If you are part of a local business, organization, or nonprofit interested in taking part in this popular neighborhood event, you will want to register quickly, because space is limited. Deadline for sign up is Tuesday, Oct. 17.
• Resource Fair will take place from 5:30pm-6:30pm on Tuesday, Oct 24 at the Anne Sullivan School (3100 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN 55406)
• Participating organizations are asked for a suggested donation of: $15/nonprofits or $25/for-profits
• Set up can begin at 5:10pm on Oct, 24
• Table and chairs will be provided.
• We ask all resource fair tables to stay up until 6:30pm. Our General Membership Meeting will run until 8:15pm. You are welcome to join the event once the resource fair over, but we ask that you please wait until 6:30pm to tear down.
To register, visit to fill out this form.
For payment go to: https://squareup.com/store/longfellow-community-council/item/resource-fair-registration
Or visit our square and under “Other” click on “Resource Fair Registration 2017” to complete your registration after submitting the form.